Grissom's A-One Nut Boy! Jack Napier head interest thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Les Walker

Digging my way out!
Reaction score
I am in the midst of working up a Jack Nicholson as Jack Napier head, probably with a sly, grinning expression, and am just fishing for those that might be interested.

I know a few already who may want one, and for sure the one guy who WILL get one from me when it's ready, namely DekDave. But I just wanted to see if any of you other guys were interested in one also.

If so, I will try to make a full out run like I have with Hicks and Hudson and the other Joker heads. If so, I will do a painted run, then later, a non-painted set.

Let me know so I can plan for these in my schedule.

Oh yeah bro... You know I will be down for one. :D

It's awesome you are doing this though. Imagine the things you can do with a Jack sculpt. :rock

I'm interested... but not 100%, just not sure how I'd outfit him and if I would be able to find suitably gangsterly attire for him.

I'm interested... but not 100%, just not sure how I'd outfit him and if I would be able to find suitably gangsterly attire for him.

I'd ideally like to put Jack in the Axis Chemicals raid outfit, which I believe was a purple three-piece suit, double-breasted, black long coat and black hat.... *checks Batman* (have I mentioned lately I LOVE having my video collection on my hard drive?)....

Okay, it's hard to see exactly what he's wearing in the Axis sequence, since he has the coat buttoned up, but it appears to be the same outfit he was wearing in the plotting scene at Carl Grissom's office. He's definitely still wearing the same tie and pair of purple pants.

Unfortunately it looks like his hat is more of a fedora than the hats Coco has rigged up (btw, got mine today, it's AWESOME! Danke!). Also the suit is double breasted, which seems kind of weird. I haven' seen too many three-piece, double breasted suits.

Okay, it's hard to see exactly what he's wearing in the Axis sequence, since he has the coat buttoned up, but it appears to be the same outfit he was wearing in the plotting scene at Carl Grissom's office. He's definitely still wearing the same tie and pair of purple pants.

Also the suit is double breasted, which seems kind of weird. I haven' seen too many three-piece, double breasted suits.

Not to mention a double-breasted black trench coat.

You could use several SS figures (Larry Talbot, Roger Moore Legacy Bond) for a double-breasted suit -- would require dying it black.

Also, if you can find them, the ToyPresident's figures offers a double-breasted suit with vest in their Truman figure. It's blackj but pinstriped.

The hat and overcoat seem like the hardest to complete. But hey, what good is it without a challenge?

Not to mention a double-breasted black trench coat.

You could use several SS figures (Larry Talbot, Roger Moore Legacy Bond) for a double-breasted suit -- would require dying it black.

Also, if you can find them, the ToyPresident's figures offers a double-breasted suit with vest in their Truman figure. It's blackj but pinstriped.

The hat and overcoat seem like the hardest to complete. But hey, what good is it without a challenge?

Hmmmm:

7732_press04-001.jpg

Now I wish I had picked one up. The Moore Legacy Bond seems pretty pricey on the aftermarket.

Truth be told I might not worry too much with the jacket and vest if I can find a suitable coat and pants to dye, since I'd probably always have the coat buttoned up on display.

We really need a 1:6 tailor. My Auric Goldfinger is still naked. ;)

Last edited:
I'll also be doing one with Jack in a black trench coat. He never wore a fedora in the film by the way. It was always the same type of hat one was black and one was purple.

The scene that Les' referenced the title of this thread off of gives you a better look at what he wore. The A-One Nut Boy scene with Eckhart and Jack gives you a better look at it.

"You oughta think about the future"

I'll also be doing one with Jack in a black trench coat. He never wore a fedora in the film by the way. It was always the same type of hat one was black and one was purple.

The scene that Les' referenced the title of this thread off of gives you a better look at what he wore. The A-One Nut Boy scene with Eckhart and Jack gives you a better look at it.

"You oughta think about the future"

Fair enough, it appeared like the crown was slightly pinched in the screenshot above... maybe there is a different hat in Grissom's office than in the rest of the film?

I also did not realize that the brim curved down in the front as much as it did on both of the hats.

Great discourse. You are all almost making me want one myself!

Anyway, here's the updated list:

DekDave
Dark Artist
Cocoboloboy (2)
Metaphorge
Galactiboy (?)
Migwit
Blind Voyeur
DrJediSith

Anyone else? WorGar? You're chiming in a lot here. Want one?
Trying to have the sculpt ready for pics soon. Maybe that will help.
Trying to decide between two mouths. One more closed but smiling, would be different than all these Jokers, and one smiling where you see teeth, but less open and less wild eyed. Kind of that "squint" if you can call it that, where Jack sort of looks at Ekhardt with that distant disdain, and his eyes are more slitted. Call it, SHIFTY EYED.
No time or inclination to do both, so let me know your prefs guys. Do you want a more wild eyed Jack, or more subdued?
(I know I want a more shifty eyed one, if I keep one myself...but I'll let you guys make the call)

I haven't decided if I want one yet -- all depends on whether I get motivated to chase down an outfit with everything else I got going...

But if my vote counted, I would say classic Nicholson grin (with teeth) -- your SQUINTY version.

Like when he says "Better be sure" then grins with that crazy laugh. Or maybe it's when he walks out of frame in that scene. Anyway, you know what I mean.

Back