Grim Reaper LSF Exclusive Art Print?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The artwork MIGHT (might being the key word here, ha!) as box art (along with some of the backstory) but not as a separate piece of art to be included with the piece (at least not at this time)

But who knows what the future holds? Things could change (ya never know) :)

-SideshowAlex

I do hope SS includes the art print of the picture above. I wanted to have it framed and placed alongside with the Sauron giclee I just ordered from SS. I plan to have both pictures hung behind my LSF reaper and LSF Sauron when it's released.

If you don't make the print it will ruin all my plans which took literally "minutes" of my time.

Do you really want to ruin my plans SS...now do you? :monkey2

Chris

I was just looking at some of the pics on SS site. I got a question about the eyes. Do they glow in the dark or do they actually light up?

In some of the really dark photos it appears the eyes are illuminated. Its hard to tell how their being lit though?

Chris

I was just looking at some of the pics on SS site. I got a question about the eyes. Do they glow in the dark or do they actually light up?

In some of the really dark photos it appears the eyes are illuminated. Its hard to tell how their being lit though?

Chris

As of today the eyes do not light-up on The Reaper: Death's General Legendary Scale Figure. Could that change in the future? Perhaps. But again, as of now.....they do not/will not. :)

-SideshowAlex

As of today the eyes do not light-up on The Reaper: Death's General Legendary Scale Figure. Could that change in the future? Perhaps. But again, as of now.....they do not/will not. :)

-SideshowAlex

Alex, any chance this is still coming in January? Really can't wait for this piece.

Alex, any chance this is still coming in January? Really can't wait for this piece.

As of right now, it's still scheduled to ship at the beginning of the year. If that changes, we'll update the product listing page with new info! :)

-SideshowAlex

As of right now, it's still scheduled to ship at the beginning of the year. If that changes, we'll update the product listing page with new info! :)

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for the update! Fingers crossed there are no delays. :pray:

-SideshowAlex

Really hope so, I'd really like to pick this up but with all these unknown shipping dates (1 qtr). I really cannot afford 200 NRD hit if they all get shipped in March.

Martin Canale and GG really did a fantastic job.

No NRD on this bad boy would be instant order for me.

Back