• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GREY HULK PF !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

namnori47

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well one of the reasons I am selling my collection is so that I can raise money for my dog Hercules. He has to have surgery on both eyes. The eyelids never folded out and they rub on his eyeballs and cause him to have seeing problems. This has to be done or else he is going to be blind when he gets older. He is only 1 yr old and it is causing problems already. You can see in the picture how his eyes look. It is a very expensive procedure just for one eye, and both of his have to be done. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Here is what I have available:

AVAILABLE

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING!

HULK PF GREY EX $1700 Mint, displayed, comes with both art box and brown shipper

WILL SUPPLY PICS SOON

SOLD
Captain America LSB Reg. SOLD
Spiderman Comi. EX SOLD
Carnage Comi. Reg. SOLD
Donatello Comi. Reg. SOLD
Iron Man 1:1 Bust Reg. SOLD
Bucky PF EX SOLD
Iron Man Mark VI Maquette EX SOLD
Hulkbuster Comi. Reg. SOLD
Hulk Comi. Reg. SOLD
War Machine Maquette Ex. SOLD
She-Hulk PF Reg. Distressed SOLD
Classic Iron Man EX SOLD
Iron Man Mark I Maquette SOLD
HULK PF GREEN SOLD
CAPTAIN AMERICA PF EX SOLD

Pictures Below!

More to come!!!

Open to offers, worse thing I can do is say No. No trading since getting out of collecting.

Would Prefer to only ship in the U.S.!

Paypal accepted

HERCULES!
IMG_0641.jpg

DSC_0645.jpg

DSC_0654.jpg

DSC_0665.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Selling my entire collection

Its too bad I have everything!
However, I would buy the stand! If that is for sale!
LMK

Re: Selling my entire collection to save Hercules

Buy from him guys, he is a nice seller!! And I have buy 4 display stand from him!! Check my collection pics!! They are super nice !!
Btw, namnori47, let me know if the classic ironman price went down!
Good luck !!

Back