Grey Hulk LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks kinda better than the Green one.But didn't the Yellow DD LSB had a lower ES and is still going for around retail on the bay?

I was going to get one to flip (I REALLY need to money right now) but even the Green with an ES of 200 doesn't sell well on ebay.

does look better than the green.
.. and Im not just a grey whore....

The grey color does look a bit nicer....I wonder why though...

its like on the grey Hulk Pf...the eyes are painted better on the grey one ...it looks more realistic...they didnt paint the green and the grey one pupils the same way...same here on the busts.

If it had the nameplate, I'd consider it, but the ES is too high and I'm not going to open the can of worms of collecting LSB variants.

its like on the grey Hulk Pf...the eyes are painted better on the grey one ...it looks more realistic...they didnt paint the green and the grey one pupils the same way...same here on the busts.

Both eyes look the same, but your right the Green eyes on the Grey Statue POP more, maybe that’s what’s making it look better.

watermark.php
watermark.php

The picture above makes me want a Grey one though...

Both eyes look the same, but your right the Green eyes on the Grey Statue POP more, maybe that’s what’s making it look better.

watermark.php
watermark.php

The picture above makes me want a Grey one though...

Edit

Just looked at the pics again and your right Shai, the Grey versions pupils are different, there is an inner ring of white and it makes it look more realistic.

I just ordered this one on FLEXPAY!:D Thank You Sideshow!!!!!!!:chew

Now bring on the Neg Zone Spider-Man LSB!!!!!!!:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

How come no 'Grey Incredible Hulk' nameplate????:confused:

Last edited:
the best part about it all is that if SS attaches a nameplate to something everybody gets up in arms .... SS leaves a nameplate out ..... up in arms .... :lol

Back