GREY HULK COMES TOMARROW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Diary,

Today is one of those Saturdays here at work when I am not focusing much and I check this thread at sideshowfreaks for Hulk pics throughout the day.... :rolleyes:

SolidLiquidFox said:
Dear Diary,

Today is one of those Saturdays here at work when I am not focusing much and I check this thread at sideshowfreaks for Hulk pics throughout the day.... :rolleyes:

HEY, I'M AT WORK TOO...:monkey1 WAITING FOR PICS....

i have a flight in one hour, hopefully when I get back there will be pics.

Mine is on the delivery truck. Hopefully it gets here in the next couple of hours.

Bodie The Cursed said:
Sorry folks, I have a no pic policy...:emperor
Bodie just doesn't want us seeing all the "unnatural" things he does to his statues.

Bannister said:
Bodie just doesn't want us seeing all the "unnatural" things he does to his statues.

One thing fo sure,he smells them a lot....

Shai Hulud said:
One thing fo sure,he smells them a lot....
All I know Shai is The Doom pf I sold him called me around three in morning once and was begging me to save him from what he referred to as forced participation in Premium Format Erotica. Sadly by the time I got to the location he provided me, all evidence was long gone.

Bannister said:
All I know Shai is The Doom pf I sold him called me around three in morning once and was begging me to save him from what he referred to as forced participation in Premium Format Erotica. Sadly by the time I got to the location he provided me, all evidence was long gone.

Only the evil Stench was remaining....

Shai Hulud said:
Only the evil Stench was remaining....
Indeed. The stench keeps me up at nights, thinking of the depravity that I sent my Doom to.:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Bannister said:
Indeed. The stench keeps me up at nights, thinking of the depravity that I sent my Doom to.:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Help me Bannister !!!! Heeeeeeeeelllllllp Meeeeeeeeee !!!

DrDoomChap.gif

Back