Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you've gone onto another level with those indy repaints Greg. Just stunning. And you're getting better each time. Scary.

I particularly love the skintone on the Harrison Ford repaints and the eye work is so clean. You are one talented, top bloke.

Hope to have legolas and Aragorn with you soon!

:goodpost:

The next one is Indiana Jones with his trademark Fedora for andymp. This is such an amazing sculpt. I have to say though you may not get to have this one mate! My brother is a huge Indy fan and he wants this head so badly, its his fav paint job I have ever done, so it keeps going walkies.

Factory Paint Job and Greggo's paint job.
img2585zv.jpg

img2586n.jpg

img2587.jpg

Indiana Jones
img2588k.jpg

img2589p.jpg

img2590n.jpg

img2591dd.jpg

img2592x.jpg

img2593gw.jpg

The 2 heads together.
img2597nh.jpg

Amazing paintjobs Gregg!!! The difference is staggering!

So here we go again guys 2 updates to this thread today.
This is Professor version of Indiana Jones for andymp. Again I must say this sculpt is so fantastic. I think Hot toys should get Trevor Grove to sculpt their Indy he just nails Harrison Ford everytime. Anyway Enjoy!

Factory Paint Job and Greggo's Paint Job.
img2574k.jpg

img2575rr.jpg

img2576s.jpg

Professor Indy
img2577jq.jpg

img2578nwo.jpg

img2579p.jpg

img2579z.jpg

img2580p.jpg

img2581c.jpg

img2582u.jpg

Gorgeous paint up man!

I can't believe the response for this paint job. I'm over whelmed I really am I have loads of emails and PMs for custom work. I couldn't do what I do with out all the feedback and support from you all. So a big thank you everyone!

Wow Gregg they are both totally amazing paintjobs! Definately your best yet!

You seem to be upping your game on every sculpt right now, every time you post a new paint up I see a little improvement on the last! Keep it up man you are so talented!!!

I'm still not so sure about Han Solo... Trevor did that one too? Indy was perfect before Sideshow painted it! You made it perfect again. I need to get mine repainted some day.

Oh, can you PM me when you send out the Inception stuff so I'm not checking my mailbox everyday when I shouldn't be expecting it? :)

Wow Gregg they are both totally amazing paintjobs! Definately your best yet!

You seem to be upping your game on every sculpt right now, every time you post a new paint up I see a little improvement on the last! Keep it up man you are so talented!!!

I agree I think they are your best greggo! Also it's true how you improve every time you post an update. Great work.

That's cool mate. Thanks a lot i'm sure i'll use it. And I know it works because that's a head of mine you painted up! :rock

Greggo send me some Baal Red wash, Seb was supposed to send me a while back but all of them are discontinued here in the U.S. I have to used a watered down version of Baal Red full paint instead of the wash :monkey2 :pray:

edit: it's Blood Red Wash, sorry about that Greggo.

Last edited:
Great tutorial Gregg:clap

Given the quality your producing however I think you missed out your secret weapon, TALENT!

Greggo send me some Baal Red wash, Seb was supposed to send me a while back but all of them are discontinued here in the U.S. I have to used a watered down version of Baal Red full paint instead of the wash :monkey2 :pray:

edit: it's Blood Red Wash, sorry about that Greggo.

Hey mate the I can get some Baal red wash for you if you want me too?if your revering to the inks. They have Bern discontinued here also. Which is so sad because they have there uses :(

Unbelievable job on the Indy head Greggo. I might have to send you my Indy head too with the package I'm sending out to you tomorrow.

Here you go Platty, I have some more images of the Dr Who Bust. I have some of the 9 Doctor and rose also. :)

I don't think I ever commented and I meant to, that Tennant re-paint is one of the most impressive pieces I have seen you do. Love it, Greg! Show us the Doc 9 and Rose! :clap
-Rick :)

Hello everyone, heres a little treat for you all! The Full Figure custom of Indiana Jones from The Raisers of the lost Ark.

img2607i.jpg

img2608d.jpg

img2609f.jpg

img2610o.jpg

img2611nm.jpg

img2613ik.jpg

img2614q.jpg

img2617dc.jpg

img2620o.jpg

img2621uj.jpg

So here is the recipe for the Full Figure.

Head: Sideshow Indy painted by myself
Body: Solider Story painted by myself
Shirt: Kato
Jacket: Kato weathered by myself
Trousers: Kato weathered by myself
Webbing Belt: DID customised by myself
Holster and Belt: mfisher
Gas Bag and leather strap: DID and mfisher
Wip: mfisher
Shoes: Newlines weathered by myself.

I hope you like it more images to follow.....

Back