Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you everyone means a lot! I have just finished another paint job of a certain head sculpt of a certain killer that Trevor Grove did not sculpt, but I can't show it and I'm gutted about it because I'm very proud and the sculpt is mind blowing.

Thank you everyone means a lot! I have just finished another paint job of a certain head sculpt of a certain killer that Trevor Grove did not sculpt, but I can't show it and I'm gutted about it because I'm very proud and the sculpt is mind blowing.

:lol:lol:lol

I have seen it in hand and Greggs paint job is nothing short of sensational!!!

It is definately your best work to date mate :thud:

Hey everyone I just want you all to know that I haven't had much time to be on this site at the moment due to how much work I have been doing. This week I have been so busy with Big Chief Studios taking over 800 pictures of the Eleventh Doctor and here is a sneak peek. I hope you like?

11thdoctorprototypesnea.jpg

Hey everyone I just want you all to know that I haven't had much time to be on this site at the moment due to how much work I have been doing. This week I have been so busy with Big Chief Studios taking over 800 pictures of the Eleventh Doctor and here is a sneak peek. I hope you like?

11thdoctorprototypesnea.jpg

Very nice work indeed! :clap

Very accurate sculpt of Matt Smith. Not a big fan of this Doctor, but I like Amy. I think she a scene stealer in this incarnation.

Back