Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really does take a high-quality repaint to help you appreciate:

A) How solid/good an underlying sculpt so often is, and ...

B) Exactly how freaking bad the factory paint so often is.

I mean, I've seen this Luke before and shrugged my shoulders at it. Didn't jump out at me as an especially bad a factory paint job. But put it next to this? It just screams! How did I not notice before that he clearly has green hair? :horror

Great job, man! As always! :clap

Thank you all! Here is some new shots of my Joker I've tried something different with his eyes enjoy:

img3409x.jpg

img3410jt.jpg

Here is Luke Skywalker with his new Lip Colour

img3411qc.jpg

img3412h.jpg

img3413wk.jpg

Here is the first repaint for Bmarz1000 Sideshows Luke Skywalker from New Hope. Another great likeness under all that paint. So from Zac Efron to Mark Hamill lol.

Before and After
img3384u.jpg

Holy Crap! No comparison! :google

Most impressive! :clap My only suggestion would be to maybe make the lips a slightly less shade of red?

Spot on Marf. That would make it perfection.

[Edit - Just saw the updated lips. Perfect.]

I have just finished Obi Wan Kenobi I'm really please with the results: The only thing I'm pleased with is the photos and the dull English weather. So here is the Before and After photo's

img3395f.jpg

img3396.jpg

img3397z.jpg

Wow Gregg, that looks spectacular! I love the work on the eyes and hair especially. I've been wanting to get Old Ben repainted for a while now...I think I may send him your way once I have some spare cash :rock

Back