Greeting's to all

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhantomCross

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello new to the forum, but not to the hobby. been a long time lurker and there are alot of very cool customs on the site, its what made me join.

I mold and cast , as one part of a team. My partner sculpts, we do everything from any line. right now we have done alot of work in the smaller scales, like joe and starwars, but we are big fans of the 1/6th scale, and want to try our hand at doing some work.

With all the talent on this board, i am sure we will learn much.

I also collect alot of different toy lines, as well read comics and play video games on a daily basis with my kids.

All in all just a big old kid who has never, and will never grow up.

Dave

Welkome. :duff Hope to see pics of some of the things you and your partner have made. :)

Thanks for the wrm welcome, we are new to 12ich customs, most of our work has been in the smaller scale, but that will be changing soon, expect some work soon.

I do , but mostly on the small scale of 4 inch.Being new to the forum, where would be the best place to show them, or would this thread be ok?

Back