Greetings from Wales

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Legionnaire75

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I have been collecting 1:6 now for around 20 years, (longer if you count my childhood collections of Action Man).

I'm 36 (just turned the wrong side of 35), live in North Wales, on the coast, lovely area.

Anyhow, I used to run a living history group based on the 101st LRRPs in Nam, which I also founded, but family commitments saw an end to that, and whilst I still keep in touch with the veterans and the hobby, I watch from a distance. My main areas of interest in the 1:6 world are: French Foreign Legion, British modern and WWII (although no figures in the latter), and movie licenses...although sadly, cannot afford all the ones I want. I am just getting around to completing my Terminator Salvation collection, which is costly!! Very tempted with the new Jack Sparrow too, but with tight finances, need to look at figures which I can use in dioramas etc, and the Terminator ones really do lend themselves to use in my dioramas and buildings I have.

Anyhow, some may know me from OSW and OSUK. New to this forum though, so will be spending time reading through it, and getting to grips with layout and content.

Looking forward to seeing what it's all about and making new 1:6 collector friends!

Chris

Welcome Chris :D Glad you decided to join us :wave! Looking forward to seeing some of your collection!

Back