Greetings from the UK.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jonathan_White said:
Currently I am in full time employ at the recently opened Virgin Megastore in Manchester. It's sounds like a hum drum retail job, but it affords me some cool opportunities, like playing on the Wii with Richard Branson, or getting to meet Bloc Party (in Feb) and getting drunk with the Mighty Boosh! But besides that, I think it probably is just like any other retail job.

It's rather expensive, but I've learnt to limit myself (somewhat :rolleyes:), although the fact I'm still shacked up with my parents helps out! I think getting my first PF (Dr. Doom) is what made me cut out half of my collecting habits, I abandoned all McFarlane lines, DC Direct, Mezco etc simply because I didn't get the same feeling anymore. Luckily I still love the characters in Marvel Legends, and a quality 1/6th figure fills me with the same feeling of awe as any PF ever will.

So, on my Cap A PF, would you say $100 shipping is a safe estimate?

Thanks for the warm welcom everyone :chew

Just out of interest where did you get your Doom PF from? Do you collect the VS diorramas?

I used to work in MVC and HMV, I loved working in retail especially with dvds etc which is more enjoyable than selling summit which doesn't interest you at all.

Do you have a Wii then?

Colin

Manchester, this city sounds familiar to me ...
rock'n roll maybe?
no, that's it : poetry.

"I am searching for abstract ways of expressing reality, abstract forms that will enlighten my own mystery."
ERIC CANTONA.

welcome!

Back