Greetings from the UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lance Caribou

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi all my name is Mark and I'm from Leeds in the UK. This forum is an excellent source of information and I'm looking forward to checking in here regularly. In terms of sideshow items my main interest is the star wars line and the video game / cult movie items such as the Snake Plissken figure etc. I've got the prototype Boba Fett and the Hot Toys DX T-800 on the way but I'm going to try and really focus my collecting on a particular area...what that will be us another matter!

Welcome fellow Leeds lad :)
You have joined at an amazing time during the SDCC previews, worth cheching out. Hot Toys are getting focused back on Star Wars again in the near future, excited to say the least.

Thanks for the heads up mate! Probably meant for another board but where do you usually get your items from? I've looked at the direct from SSC route but taxes seem OTT. There's a few decent UK sites but everything is obviously months behind the Yanks!

Back