Greetings from the desert

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZMike

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

Been lurking for about 2 months, but have enjoyed creeping on people's collections via YouTube & various forums for years. Never had the funds to collect or acquire until this past year (first legit big boy job w/ quarterly bonuses). As far as collecting is concerned, I'm primarily interested in PF's and comiquettes. My first piece was a damaged Jim Lee Superman miniature from Craigslist. That now sits in my son Clark's room ��. My first sideshow piece was the new comic version Superman PF (see a pattern here...). Anyways, I've kinda jumped in with both feet to my wife's chagrin & damage to my wallet. You can see in my signature what I currently have & what is ordered. I'm on the hunt for an Ex. Donatello Sideshow Comiquette, so hit me up if you hear of one available. I'll post my current setup in photos once a couple more pieces arrive. Disclaimer, I share my office with my kids playroom ��, but I think I've made it all work.

Quick hits about me:
I'm a Canuck living in AZ.
Yes, I love hockey & I'm a sad Leafs fan.
I enjoy playing golf, working out, mountain biking, video games, & reading comics.
My eBay user name is mikejames83.
I'm easy to do business with as I think those I've purchsed things from on these boards will attest to.

Thanks for welcoming me to the Freaks,
Mike

Back