Greetings from SonnerCollectibles!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SonnerCollectibles

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello from SonnerCollectibles!

We are a registered company in England and Wales operating under company number: 09893898. We're a collectible and toy retailer based in Portsmouth, the south of the United Kingdom.

Now for my introduction! I've always been a huge fan of toys, with my first being my very own Iron Giant, the one that you used to get when you purchased the VHS copy of the film. I remember saving up my pocket money to buy as many X-Men and Spidey figures I could, just spending hours posing and playing with them. As the years went on, many different characters evolved and as did my collection. As I grew older, that childhood obsession manifested into a huge appreciation for collectibles. My fist venture into that was selling all my old toys on a market and purchasing my very first Hot Toy, the DX01 Joker. Now my 1/6th collection has grown massively since the release of The Avengers!

In my eyes my career path was chosen, I wanted to bring these amazing pieces of art to as many people as I could, and thus, SonnerCollectibles, was born! Although we are a starting company we are fortunately able to bring Hot Toys to our customers, as well as other awesome figures and pieces of memorabilia!

I look forward to discussing all the latest products from these amazing companies with this awesome forum!

You can find us at: SonnerCollectibles

For a limited time you'll receive for a one time purchase with any Hot Toys Captain America - Civil War figure, a Captain America's Shield Keychain! (One keychain per order) As well as free delivery with any Hot Toys figure! Here at: Captain America: Civil War | SonnerCollectibles

Remember, all Hot toys Civil War figures are currently on pre order, expected between Q3-Q4 2016

Thank you for reading, and I hope to hear from you soon! Any questions please do not hesitate to get in contact!

Happy collecting!

Harry Strevens

Managing Director
SonnerCollectibles LTD

For a one time purchase with any Hot Toys Captain America - Civil War figure, you'll receive a Captain America's Shield Keychain! (One keychain per order) As well as free delivery with any Hot Toys figure! Here at: Captain America: Civil War | SonnerCollectibles

Remember, all Hot toys Civil War figures are currently on pre order, expected between Q3-Q4 2016

Happy Collecting!

Harry Strevens

Managing Director
SonnerCollectibles LTD

Back