Greetings from Orange Count California

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolvy

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I stumble upon this forum yesterday and there's so much info and great community that I decided to joy in the fun. I just started collecting figures and I can't wait to make additions to my collection. I'm a noob but will learn from the best ;)

I stumble upon this forum yesterday and there's so much info and great community that I decided to joy in the fun. I just started collecting figures and I can't wait to make additions to my collection. I'm a noob but will learn from the best ;)
Welcome. Im from the OC too:hi5:

I drove through Orange, Ca once. Smelled like farts.

Maybe it was your upper lip :rotfl

True Story.

Welcome. What do you collect?:wave

Welcome. What do you collect?:wave

Up until now Steelbooks and some sports collectibles. I have an MJ picture of game six of the 1998 finals against the jazz signed. Also, a Barcelona jersey signed from the six title year and a ronaldinho signed shoe.

Other than that a few Disney star wars statues.

Last edited:
High Wolvy. Plenty of freaks here :lol ! Second post and someone has already mentioned farts...what will the people next door say?

Except for "Keep the windows shut and don't let them in!"

Back