Greetings from Greece.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

telonio

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello all.

Telonio here from Greece. Actually not a seriously collector of movie figures. But here's what I have.

Currently I have four figures from Kotobukyia Vader, Maul, Luke and Bobba. Only Batman begins from Takara and two figures from Hot Toys Assasins Creed Eizo and Batman Michael Keaton 1989. Have to say that Hot Toys figures are really awesome but really expensive. I would had more Hot Toys figures if I wasn't married! Back then, I chosed Batman Begins from Takara instead of Batman Begins from Hot Toys! I wonder how I chosed this decision..:dunno

Now I have already preordered and waiting for the release of Hot Toys Batmobile 1989 (simply just can't wait). Up next is Joker 1989 and Superman (Reeves). I really don't want to see the Hot Toys Batman returns figures coming up right now because I need to save some money for them.

Had but sold in ebay about 200 Hasbro Star Wars figures 3.75" with beasts and accessories.

Thanks for reading.:duff

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Manolis when I first saw in photos the Hot Toys 1989 Batmobile I was astonished! I just hope Hot Toys won't produce the 1/6 1989 Batwing!

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back