Greetings from Buffalo NY!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toymonster93

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey there fellow collectors.
I'm a 43 yr old Tattoo Artist/Illustrator (21yr exp.) from NY. I've lived in Austin TX from 2001 - 2011, now living back in NY State. I've been a Toy collector since, well, I never stopped from when I was a kid. I'm a big Horror fan, Star Wars, LoTR, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, just super geek in general. From Anime to tabletop wargamming (Big Games Workshop fan), anything generally associated with geek/nerd culture I'm all about. I'm also a big miniatures painter, obligatory oxymoron insert. This comes in handy for touching up figures, statues, models, and so on. I'm jumping into the toy/collector community on IG so anyone on there, follow me and I'll follow back.
I've been to these forums before but now that I've taken the leap into Sideshow PF Figures, Hot Toys, and general character statue collecting I thought I'd sign up and contribute. I'm really looking forward to it, getting and giving feedback and sharing with you all.

Thank you!
-Jason
@toymonster93

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Jason!
wavesmile.gif

Back