Greetings freaks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jediknight120

Super Freak
Reaction score
Been lurking here for a while and finally got around to registering. My name is Josh, and I've been collecting action figures for the better part of 15 years now. Most of my collection consists of 3 3/4" Star Wars figures - I have roughly 150-200 still on the card, from the original Power of the Force line in 1995 through the Saga Gold Stripe in 2004. I also have some assorted Lord of the Rings and Batman figures as well.

Due to space concerns, I've recently shifted to collecting 1/6 figures... currently my small collection consists of a Sideshow Captain Antilles & Boromir and a Medicom RAH 416 Batman (original suit). As funds allow I hope to add more SS Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and Hot Toys Batman figures to my collection, and maybe a SS Indy piece or two. Looking forward to going broke with the rest of you here. :lol

Welcome. You will like it here.....You will probabally end up dumping the smaller figs for larger ones....
Yup...thats what I'm doing now....Sold about 300 3' 3/4 figure so far...got a bunch more to sell!!! But yeah...we're a good bunch of freaks here...just beware off all the drama in the SW section.:lecture

welcome-1.gif

Back