Greetings Freaks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lead Cenobite

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I’ve been reading the forums for a while now and decided to contribute to the board. My collection started with Screamin model kits and then moved on to Neca figures and statues. I then graduated to Sideshow products and some Cinemaquette statues. I am a huge Hellraiser fan and enjoy all horror movies new and old. I will soon be posting some photos of my collection in the show your shelves section if you’re interested. Have a good one.

Hello everyone. I’ve been reading the forums for a while now and decided to contribute to the board. My collection started with Screamin model kits and then moved on to Neca figures and statues. I then graduated to Sideshow products and some Cinemaquette statues. I am a huge Hellraiser fan and enjoy all horror movies new and old. I will soon be posting some photos of my collection in the show your shelves section if you’re interested. Have a good one.

Welkome, the old Screamin Horror model kits were awesome...all their 1/4 pieces were great.

Welkome....If you need to know of the ''in'' crowd here, just look into my friends list.The others dont matter really.

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Back