Greetings Everyone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ironhed577

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello All, I've been on this site for several months and have already had the opportunity to talk to some of you but I've never really introduced myself. I'm NYC born and raised and I'm an artist for Marvel Comics. I got into 1/6 collecting and customizing this year but I've always had an appreciation of all the creative people that make these collectibles come to life. Painters, sculptors, kitbashers, etc, it's all amazing art. I have a small number of Hot Toys and customs I've been working on which I will post once completed (have a couple in my gallery already). I appreciate any feedback and salute all the freaks on the site!

If anyone is interested in checking out my published work and would like to talk about a trade please pm me, I'm open to trades only. I have already drawn a few commissions in exchange for original head sculpts and such.... just like Mad Max in Bartertown :)

MY ONLINE GALLERY LINK.......

Comic Art Gallery of Alex Sanchez at ComicArtFans.com

No it's full time. I just meant that sometimes I work for different companies as well like DC comics for example.

Right on man. That's very cool that you have a job where you get to use your artistic talent.

Back