Greetings all, I'm from New Zealand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith Fermin

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello everybody, I've been a fan of films for a while as well as a collector of horror/sci fi film memorabilia, I'm currently 17 and will be 18 this year on the 22nd of November. For those wondering what films I love, well I am both a big time Terminator and Nightmare on Elm Street fan as well as Halloween and Dog Soldiers, I like to replicate freddy's gloves from each film as well as keep some for myself ;) recently I've been trying to dig up as much information on Terminator 1 as I can, and I'm glad I did, I know a good amount of info in regards to the original hero glove from nightmare 1 and 2, so don't be afraid to ask. I also have an interest in bodybuilding as well as getting into the movie business. Anyways that's me for the time being. Peace!

Welcome to the forum Keith! You may be just the second sideshowfreaks member living in the land of the long white cloud. Sounds like you're looking forward to a career in the props department :)

:welcome to the forum, you'll have your hands full with plenty of Terminator and Michael Myers collectibles to choose from :D

Back