Greeny400's Collection- (UPDATE PAGE 3) Rainman Wonka DX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very true...after Wonka DX whats your next figure going to be?

Well I need to save up a bit of money first! :lol But once I have, it will probably be Rainman's Travis Bickle and once I get the Plainview head, then I will see if we can get someone working his outfit.

Last edited:
I'll be working on a Planview as well, going for an oily version myself. What version are you going with Jonny?

I'll be working on a Planview as well, going for an oily version myself. What version are you going with Jonny?

I would love an oily version myself, I just have absolutely no idea how to go about it. :lol I bought a painted head and unpainted so I hope to get an oily version with the hat being taken off and maybe the quail hunt version if I can find the correct clothes.

Actually, on that note, I'll update my WTB thread and change the title to look for a quail hunt clothes set.

Last edited:
It seems on the oily versions that Teddy and Shortround have they're using RMs clothes Im wondering did they just buy a DX set plus a clothes set to do the oiled version? Looks that way to me. What you think Jonny

It seems on the oily versions that Teddy and Shortround have they're using RMs clothes Im wondering did they just buy a DX set plus a clothes set to do the oiled version? Looks that way to me. What you think Jonny

If I remember correctly from reading the thread, I think that is what they have done. That way you get the hatted and un-hatted versions without any resculpting of the hair. With the oil though, I really don't know who added that or how.

If I remember correctly from reading the thread, I think that is what they have done. That way you get the hatted and un-hatted versions without any resculpting of the hair. With the oil though, I really don't know who added that or how.

That was done by Elvis1976, still working out how to achieve that part.

Not sure yet, looking into the clothes now. I think Pete Skywaler does some good weathering might ask him first.

Re: Greeny400's Collection- UPDATE Willy Wonka DX

1094730_10151503718342245_1939133191_o.jpg

Om-pa loom-pa du-pa-da-dee, You spent an-a-ful-lota on me. :)

Sorry I couldn't help it. Great pick up jealous!

Back