GreenGiant101's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenGiant101

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello all, just wanted to share with you my starter collection, only been collecting since May and really enjoying it so far. Limiting myself to only Marvel pieces at present, SSC and Bowen at present. Will be adding more to the thread as I acquire more items :clap

The Groot bust is an amazing piece in the flesh, awesome detail.

My 2 favourite Marvel villains.

An assortment of busts.

Thanks for looking, as I said I will be adding more as I collect more!

always great to see a fellow brit collector, especially one that lives about a half hour away from me :wave For someone who started out in May you've certainly been busy. Some great pieces there mate and a super start to your Marvel collection! :hi5:

Really great start! Groot does look really good and i can't wait to see him in action in the new GOTG film. :rock

Some Great Pieces in your Collection; Giant and Welcome to the Show

Thanks Colossus, hope to have a collection as vast as yours one day

always great to see a fellow brit collector, especially one that lives about a half hour away from me :wave For someone who started out in May you've certainly been busy. Some great pieces there mate and a super start to your Marvel collection! :hi5:

Many thanks RobertoBaggio, it will steadily grow and grow!

Really great start! Groot does look really good and i can't wait to see him in action in the new GOTG film. :rock

Thanks, can't wait to see the film myself. Be interesting to see who voices him!

Very nice start! Congrats! :)

Thank you!

Latest addition to the collection.

These came back up for order for about 4 minutes 2 Fridays ago, possibly peoples returns, but, this was perfect apart from it not fitting in the base properly. This is now fixed however, this is an awesome statue.

Latest addition to the collection.

These came back up for order for about 4 minutes 2 Fridays ago, possibly peoples returns, but, this was perfect apart from it not fitting in the base properly. This is now fixed however, this is an awesome statue.

Great Great Score my Friend Giant, Very Sexy Piece, Excellent Post

Back