GREEN LANTERN: The Animated Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy ****! Anybody see the last episode!?!? I desperately want to let it out, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Wow!

Since Cartoon Network doesn't have it yet, I have a site that I go to to watch these shows. So far, it's worked fine for me (knock on wood), but view at your own risk.

https://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/green_lantern_the_animated_series/season_1.html

Newest episode is number 16; "Steam Lantern."

As for the episode, I loved it. The rest I'll put in spoiler tags.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Don't get me wrong, I've loved this show since it started, but the last two episodes (Loss and Cold Fury) have been far and away the best episodes of the series so far.

Spoiler Spoiler:

This and Young Justice plus Walking Dead blows any present TV series away. Cartoon Network must be nuts to cancel both shows. I really hope CN reverse its decision and renews them. :(

I just found out about the cancellations a few days ago. I love YJ and am starting to really enjoy GL. Unfortunately, I think that the animators have gone or are in the process of going their separate ways. It would really be hard to get them back all together. Greg Weisman must be cursed. Best we can hope for are DTV. Shame we couldn't get Sinestro Corps War or Blackest Night adapted.

Back