Green Hulk PF IN DA HOUSE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ragnarohman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hiya

Just scored a Hulk PF(green) and what a BIG statue, weighs a ton!

Will put up a video showcase in the weekend...Amazing statue, got it for 500USD at a LCS...Im so happy!!!

IMG_4156.jpg

IMG_4145.jpg

IMG_4144.jpg

IMG_4146.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, great price! I just got mine last week, and he is a real beast. I still think the Cap PF is my favorite statue so far, but Hulk seems to have better paint apps.

Cheers guys and girls :)

He sold it for a friend who ironically lives 30mins from me. He just asked what the friend asked and added a little % so he made something on it, when I told him last I checked ebay they were up for one grand to 1,200$ he just laughed and said next time I'm checking ebay lol...

He is so massive, he can't be hollow as the base. The art box had the top lock off, the glue had released. Other then that and a bit of dust it's minty mint!

Hulk and the new Wolverine PFs are my most cherised statues at the moment, incredible detail and feel to them!

Sideshow rocks!!!

Those two look fantastic posed next to one another. I was thinking about selling my Wolvie PF if/when a brown version was released, but I think I'll keep him just to display with Hulk from time to time. Would be better if he had a "first appearance" head, but with the color scheme it looks close enough.

Cheers guys and girls :)

He sold it for a friend who ironically lives 30mins from me. He just asked what the friend asked and added a little % so he made something on it, when I told him last I checked ebay they were up for one grand to 1,200$ he just laughed and said next time I'm checking ebay lol...

He is so massive, he can't be hollow as the base. The art box had the top lock off, the glue had released. Other then that and a bit of dust it's minty mint!

Hulk and the new Wolverine PFs are my most cherised statues at the moment, incredible detail and feel to them!

Sideshow rocks!!!

congrats man and what a great price:yess: the boxes on these earlier pieces always came apart at the seams so not to worry you've got a grail at just above retail.:hi5:

Ol' Damn, what a deal. My LCS will rip me off any chance he can get. He'll charge $1400 last time I check. :(

So much for you finding another deal like that there! :slap

:lol

The Freaks are the best members LOL.

A video is coming up soon! He's damn hard to shoot!

Thanks for the Green Hulk club membership :)

I bought some good stuff in the time before, Venom bust for 525$ and he also had a Ardeth bay bust for around 1300$...

IMG_4156.jpg

IMG_4145.jpg

IMG_4144.jpg

IMG_4146.jpg

Last edited:
Back