• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Green Hulk PF and Thing exclusive PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If only the Thing PF didn't suck....

Just kidding. Mine will be here tomorrow but if it arrives with flaws I think I will opt for a refund.

I don't get it. I love mine so much I haven't even packed him up yet. I think if this came out before Hulk, it'd be going for almost double. It really is a great piece, I guess just not a lot of interest in the character.

I think it's timing....a lot marvel stuff coming out over the next few months. i may go donate some plasma to afford this right now though.

I don't get it. I love mine so much I haven't even packed him up yet. I think if this came out before Hulk, it'd be going for almost double. It really is a great piece, I guess just not a lot of interest in the character.

Yeah I totally agree with Loki, i got this piece yesterday and I don't understand the hate behind it! Freaking massive and truly phenomenal!!!

I don't think it's as much a hate thing as a lack of interest thing. Thing has always been in the shadow of Hulk in the comics and it translates into statues I guess. That and SS made the stupid move of making 4 different version Thing pieces. I think it's every bit as impressive as the Hulk in person.

I don't think it's as much a hate thing as a lack of interest thing. Thing has always been in the shadow of Hulk in the comics and it translates into statues I guess. That and SS made the stupid move of making 4 different version Thing pieces. I think it's every bit as impressive as the Hulk in person.

Hell jeah dude, I love it!!! If freaks have a Hulk, I don't see why they wouldn't want The Thing, he's never been shadowed for me I guess because he's been a favorite since I was a kid! Just a solid piece IMO and hard to damage, P!tu has shown us this LOL!!! (not like ur looking to damage SSCC but u know what I mean)

$250 shipped ( US only ). If he does not seel at this price I'll just keep him.

Back