Green Hulk limited to 1000

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bodie The Cursed said:
With that said Im sure youll order Cap next.. Then Sell your Star Wars items to buy Doom and IRON MAN.. Then Wolvie..

MMMWWUUUAAAAA!!!!
Stop that! :lol

Actually, I think Captain America looks amazing too, but I've never been a big follower of the character. Now if they do Galactus or a chrome plated Silver Surfer...

After seeing the number drop down to less than ten, I went ahead and grabbed the green giant to compliment my PF exclusive Wolvie, Spidey, and Elektra.

Not sure, but I may have grabbed the last one. It's no longer listed, anymore.

Yeah, only the Flexpay is listed. Do they keep a certain allotment just for Flexpay? I thought if it sold out, it sold out.

Batty said:
Yeah, only the Flexpay is listed. Do they keep a certain allotment just for Flexpay? I thought if it sold out, it sold out.

These type of computer glitches are not uncommon. I have seen it happen on a lot of Marvel pieces lately.

We'll see if they add 29 or 50 pieces to the final ES later on.... :lol

tomandshell said:
Hurry! Only 80 left!! (No low quantity alert on the Flexpay option, though.)

The link is for Flexpay, and it has the low quantity alert?! :confused:

LOTRFan said:
The link is for Flexpay, and it has the low quantity alert?! :confused:
The link was originally for the full price with 80 pieces left. Now it's gone. Something weird is going on!

What's going on?

When I checked earlier tonight there were 80 regulars left and no low quantity alert for the flexpay. Now they are both sold out...

Green Hulk is sold the F out.. No fence to sit on anymore chumps!!

Which is why I jumped off and grabbed mine.

I'm still convinced I grabbed the last one. When I came back minutes after I snagged it, the link to purchase the PF was gone and when I clicked "purchase" on the Flex Pay just to see if it would go through, a window popped up saying that the product was out of stock.

Back