Action Figure Great Twins 1/12 T2 figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Great Twins 1/12 T2 Cyberdyne Shootout T-800

I want this, even though I don't have any need for it...

I have the Enterbay 1/4 version so I'm not even sure where I would display this, but it's just so cool how they cram all of that detail into a 6" figure.

Be just a cool desk figure to grab and repose every so often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't want to be salty or anything but it looks like they just copied the DX 10 T-800 in his full glory. Wtf?

598270494bfdff82db66e7546a681695.jpg

a very familiar head position.
no sculpted stuff behind the chin.

I don't want to be salty or anything but it looks like they just copied the DX 10 T-800 in his full glory. Wtf?

So? What's wrong with that? We get a shrunken down version of an excellent figure, instead of a mediocre sculpt, all plastic, NECA style action figure.

So? What's wrong with that? We get a shrunken down version of an excellent figure

waaaat.
dx10 is the worst terminator figure HT ever made before BD T1.

'Worst HT' doesn't necessarily mean 'Bad Figure'.

In any case, better than NECA. I'll take it.

So? What's wrong with that? We get a shrunken down version of an excellent figure, instead of a mediocre sculpt, all plastic, NECA style action figure.

I'm quite happy with that NECA figure. It being all-plastic is not a downer to me at all because I can't see ''real'' clothes working well when shrunken down to this size at the factory level - looks bulky as is on the prototype and what ends up in people's hands can only look worse. And as P. intimated, the DX10 isn't exactly a definitive sculpt itself and has easily one of the ugliest head/neck interfaces ever devised - lovingly carried down into this shrunken figure.

Last edited:

Well to be honest DX10 has a medicore sculpt.

absolutely agree!
it's still ways better than EB clean T2.
No way, the Enterbay figure is miles better than the dx10. I had both and it's not even close.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Not sure why you wouldn't order directly from the manufacturer site, it's much cheaper and you'll probably get it sooner.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Just ordered one. If it ends up being terrible I'll just cancel it.

It looks pretty cool from the promotional shots.

Looking at a recent toy show, looks like more Terminator coming. This isn’t my Instagram, but left the name on there for credit.

B24A1D57-4075-4792-86E8-A081FF096EB8.jpg

E3784336-CE3E-48F2-AC4F-AAEF887EAE25.jpg

79B59ED9-0275-422D-BC8B-878A0769D10D.jpg

Last edited:

A shrunk Hot Toys MMS129 T-1000 by the looks of it. Does Hot Toys have no problem with them doing this?

Maybe they paid Hot Toys for the rights to use their sculpt. If Hot Toys has no plans to go 1/12 why not sell the mold in 1/12 to another company. No risk in it for Hot Toys so the fee could be 100% profit depending on what their contract was with the sculptor. Who knows if they did this but I could understand it if they did.

I would love to get on board with this line, but the price killed it for me. I see ranging PO prices from $130-$150 for this mini DX10 copy. I just can't do it :ohbfrank:

Back