Gray Vs Green Hulk pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
They already told us during the Toy Fair chats that they weren't sure how well the grey version would sell.
I def understand why they were concerned.

I hate to say it, but even I wouldve flipped this and kept a green version for myself.

I think they both look great. I like how Spiderman looks with the grey.

Very cool.

well, lets say if SS made 50 of each,...which would sell more in secondary market....

50 Green Hulk vs Spiderman or

50 Gray Hulk vs Spiderman??

I will say that after a second look one thing that I think detracts from the Gray version is the white shirt. On the green the contrast of the white shirt works great against the green skin, but doesnt at all with the gray skin. A darker colored shirt for the gray wouldve helped out tremendously IMO.

student_toe5 said:
well, lets say if SS made 50 of each,...which would sell more in secondary market....

50 Green Hulk vs Spiderman or

50 Gray Hulk vs Spiderman??

Hard to say.

There is always a possibility of another Hulk Vs diorama coming out. Let it be with The Thing, The Abomination, Juggernaut, Thor...or whoever. Most likely that version of the Hulk will be the standard green. Given the current Gray Hulk backlash you will probably never see a Gray Hulk on this line in the near future.

These are the things I will ponder if I decide to flip mine. Because once it's gone I ain't buying it back later on.

I think any Hulk they do will have a grey variant, all the other companies do it, why not SSC? When the inevitable PF is released how many will buy both?

Darklord Dave said:
I think any Hulk they do will have a grey variant, all the other companies do it, why not SSC? When the inevitable PF is released how many will buy both?

I know Hulk is very popular but I really do not want another Hulk statue in the near future.
But considering I have the green exclusive, I would only buy the gray I presume

Just got the green guy out and set him up. Have to say it's a mighty impressive piece. The light up function is a bit underwhelming, not nearly as cool as on the Sentinel. But it does add to the verisimilitude of the statue.

Now where to put it?

Darklord Dave said:
Just got the green guy out and set him up. Have to say it's a mighty impressive piece. The light up function is a bit underwhelming, not nearly as cool as on the Sentinel. But it does add to the verisimilitude of the statue.

Now where to put it?

Why the hulk haven't I received my green yet? I was on the second the newsletter hit and bought both a gray and a green. I had really hoped to get a shipping notice tonight for the green, but nothing. Now it will be Tuesday at best.

:confused:

Mine came on seperate days originally but I just got them today since I was away.

Rest easy Tom, I'm sure your green is in the extremely capable hands of FedEx ground - they NEVER make a mistake!

:chew

tomandshell said:
Why the hulk haven't I received my green yet? I was on the second the newsletter hit and bought both a gray and a green. I had really hoped to get a shipping notice tonight for the green, but nothing. Now it will be Tuesday at best.

Patience Grasshopper. :lol

Darklord Dave said:
Mine came on seperate days originally but I just got them today since I was away.

Rest easy Tom, I'm sure your green is in the extremely capable hands of FedEx ground - they NEVER make a mistake!

:chew
That's a comfort!

No, actually they haven't even shipped the green yet, so it's safer in the hands of Sideshow than FedEx for the time being. I have my fingers crossed that they will ship it three days from now. I hate waiting for something to ship that others have already received! I have no patience...

:rotfl

tomandshell said:
That's a comfort!

No, actually they haven't even shipped the green yet, so it's safer in the hands of Sideshow than FedEx for the time being. I have my fingers crossed that they will ship it three days from now. I hate waiting for something to ship that others have already received! I have no patience...

:rotfl

My Green Ex came this morning, hmm....

Well, it's too late to call them and see why it hasn't shipped. I can call them Monday and they can tell me exactly what I expect them to say--that they appreciate my patience while they continue shipping the items. But if I was patient I wouldn't be calling in the first place!

(You guys are just going to love me when Boba Fett starts to ship...)

Just got a call from FedEx, my Green Exclusive is in the houuuussssse...

But man, #$@%^...

$300 for the statue
$65 for Shipping
and now FedEx is asking for another $80(!) for customs and 'brokerage fees'.

TOTAL RIP-OFF!!!

Canadians are getting totally screwed when Sideshow is using FedEx. I knew this was coming because I have ordered directly from Sideshow before but it still bakes my cookie... (I think I just made up that metaphor...)

$150 to receive a $300 item... doesn't seem right.

Beren

Beren said:

But man, #$@%^...

$300 for the statue
$65 for Shipping

TOTAL RIP-OFF!!!

Canadians are getting totally screwed when Sideshow is using FedEx. I knew this was coming because I have ordered directly from Sideshow before but it still bakes my cookie... (I think I just made up that metaphor...)

Beren

You are absolutely right, that's tough to take, maybe call SSC CS and try to find another shipping method to ease your pain but... try to rest easy my friend, these Greenie Ex's are already selling for 575 on eBay so the word is out, these kick some major collecting butt!

Beren said:

But man, #$@%^...

$300 for the statue
$65 for Shipping

TOTAL RIP-OFF!!!

Beren

I don't know if you'll be able to avoid the other customs fees with UPS but I know you can call and have SSC ship however you would like. It may be worth a shot.

tomandshell said:
And now the Canadians are getting them before me!

I don't mean to rub salt in the wound but mine shipped on Wednesday, will be here Tuesday. I ordered when the low quantity got down to about 20.

Someone from SS really needs to explain the process of how orders get shipped because it is painfully (sorry Tom) evident that it's not in the order they were placed. It just seems utterly random at times.

Back