Grange Wallis' Star Wars Art & Prints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grange Wallis

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Peeps,

I just wanted to show you all some of my recent work. Basically i've had a few commissions come in where my clients have asked for someone to be drawn into a Star Wars scene or have a print with someone they know in it! I've done two so far. One was drawing a a man into the Cantina Scene and the other was a "face-off" with Darth Vader. Both were presents to the birthday Boys in the respective images.

They were drawn on a Cintiq with Photoshop.

I hope you like them.

locky_in_the_star_wars_cantina_by_grange_wallis-d631p1v.jpg

vadervscoughran_by_grange_wallis-d64dm1q.jpg

More and older work here: https://grange-wallis.deviantart.com

G'day Y'All,

Wasn't sure where to post this. But I'm a bit of a lurker on these forums these days. Anyway I'm a commercial artist from Melbourne, Australia and NBA fan. I'm know for doing sports mascot portraits. I redesign them to make them more realistic and more like a the spiritual mascot of the playing group.

Here is my series (so far) of NBA mascots. Previously, I'd done a lot of Australian based sports and teams. I'm only 8 teams in to the NBA ones. I'd love to know what you all think:

Memphis Grizzlies

griz_the_mighty_bear_from_memphis_by_grange_wallis-d84b323.jpg

Orlando Magic

stuff_the_magically_dragon_from_orlando_by_grange_wallis-d84b3cr.jpg

Boston Celtics

lucky_the_celtic_leprechaun_of_boston_by_grange_wallis-d84b3xe.jpg

New Orleans Pelicans

pierre_the_fierce_pelican_of_new_orleans_by_grange_wallis-d84b3li.jpg

OKC Thunder

View attachment 168932

Golden State Warriors
I feel like I should explain this one a little. As the team doesn't currently have a mascot, so I wanted to revisit the team's Native American Warrior roots. But I wanted to celebrate the beauty and iconic look of a proud Native American Warrior, whilst delivering my own take on the concept. I understand that the use of sensationalised Native American culture in American sport is an issue, so I want to stress that I hope this is taken as a respectful tribute to the true Native American Warrior spirit.

golden_state_warriors_by_grange_wallis-d8dugcd.jpg

Toronto Raptors

the_unforgiving_raptor_from_toronto__by_grange_wallis-d8fla7s.jpg

Atlanta Hawks

the_mighty_hawk_of_atlanta_by_grange_wallis-d8jfjs9.jpg

More coming soon! You can see more of my art on Facebook: Update Your Browser | Facebook

Last edited:
Back