Statue Grail: Magneto, phoenix, doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one is the one?

• Magneto

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Phoenix

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Doom

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pillpoppermd

Super Freak
Reaction score

Hi guys. Just wanted to start this thread since there has been a lot of discussions of which one is the one. Share your thoughts. Anyone care to start the ball rolling?

Last edited:
(sigh)....oh God. A versus thread to include the versus term 'grail'.

What about you just list all thought of Grails and add pics .... seems more interesting than a versus.

You guys are misinterpreting this. This is not a versus poll as you can see. Its which one is personally "The grail" for you. Thats all. You guys are too fast to jump into a conclusion that its a versus poll

'Which one is the one?' And selecting one of three suggests it is a versus poll.

Come back in a few years when the term 'grail' can be properly used.
Grail suggests almost impossible to obtain, which non of these are.

These days, a grail has come to be defined by the going rate on eBay. A piece could be rare and beautiful and still not make the grail radar until it rises in value. The original Hulk and Thor PFs were available for cheap for a long while and no one waved the grail flag. However, once these pieces crossed the 1k mark, these suddenly became must-have pieces.

IMO, grails are like original McFarlane Spiderman covers or high grade key comics or vintage toys or signed first edition books.

Last edited:
I think you should specify which statues you're talking about in your poll. If its XM Mags and Phoenix, then your poll should say XM Mags and XM Phoenix. And it should say SS Doom if its what your referring to.

Phoenix already considered a top 3 Marvel statue of all time huh? That's funny.....

I would personally prefer to own the Doom LSF over the PF but that's me. The PF is cool but I think the LSF looks pretty epic

I already have the XM Mags & Phoenix is ordered but it's actually Thanos which I'm most looking forward to the most because I love the character

Yea well I picked Phoenix love the character, but Magneto has a very high detailed paint job so i can imagine alot of people voting for him he is a sick statue.
But still mabey it was better to wait for the Phoenix inhand pictures before making this poll.

I owned two Doom Exes and one Reg. I sold them all and don't really miss them. Although the statue and throne were very well done, I always felt the cloth took away from the overall look and quality of the piece. I have the Magneto and can't honestly criticize any aspect of it. It feels like a high quality piece and the paint in person looks just as good as the prototype pics. Having had them both, I would have to say the Magneto is the superior of the two and, likely, will be the more highly sought piece. I have zero interest in Phoenix, regardless of how it looks, so can't speak to that one. As others have stated, I'm really looking forward to the Thanos piece. That thing looks killer.

Last edited:
XM Phoenix needs to be Released before you can say Grail.
Who knows if she will have any visible issues until she is released?
Has the Second Head Sculpt of her even been shown yet?
If you're just guessing Grail then you might as well put the XM Thanos up there too.

Must see all 3 in face to tell, haha

what ?you should be more specific.
which brand of those 3 you talking about. also there are pcs akuma that freaking grail.... LSF reaper, SSC hulk 1st, capt usa, thor.
please make it VerSus poll i dont mind =D...

which brand of those 3 you talking about. also there are pcs akuma that freaking grail.... LSF reaper, SSC hulk 1st, capt usa, thor.

Good point...

Also Venomsaurus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back