Gotham Customs?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Predatormaniac88

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello does anyone about this seller on ebay? goes by the name of Gotham Customs, I ordered from this seller back in ebay in Dec 2011 the 1/6 scarface tony montana figure, said they would ship it out in January and now its early Feb and I still haven't received my item yet and hasn't returned any of my messages :slap

i have a simple rule, even if i know the person if anything costs over £100uk pounds always pay with paypal goods. that way your protected if you get scammed, item goes missing in post etc.

anythign thats not pre-order should be with you well within 45 days

First! "NEVER" preorder anything on ebay when seller claims approx one month for shipping...It never goes that way, then what happens is that the Buyer forgets for some reason, and goes past paypal claim period...Then your Screwed.

It seems some Buyers are to impatient to wait for it to finally be released...Well I wait so I get it within week from payment.

Good Luck with that...I hope you did not get ripped off.

Preordered my Bruce Lee GOD 2010 from him, took very long to get it but mostly because Enterday does not ship to him as they promised.

Also preordered the 1/4 T2 from him. Was supposed to deliver 1 week after auction end, but nothing 4 weeks later. He did give me refund promptly.

In short, I think he gets his stock from Enterbay late, so if you are worried, you should just ask for a refund. I would file a claim just in case though, so at least eBay will help you out.

Id say you did a great job getting the Enterbay one... forget the EB haters, the EB is way ahead in terms of paint apps and realism

Also a I know some guys who had issues with Gotham Customs after ordering EB products with them, BUT it isnt the guys fault. Apparantely Enterbay's shipments to him are late and he is also an OFFICIAL EB dealer on the EB dealer list on their site. Also his shipment goes through customs at NYC, which are notorious for releasing stuff late.

Id say you did a great job getting the Enterbay one... forget the EB haters, the EB is way ahead in terms of paint apps and realism

Also a I know some guys who had issues with Gotham Customs after ordering EB products with them, BUT it isnt the guys fault. Apparantely Enterbay's shipments to him are late and he is also an OFFICIAL EB dealer on the EB dealer list on their site. Also his shipment goes through customs at NYC, which are notorious for releasing stuff late.

I am a huge Enterbay fan thanks buddy.
But Blitzway is better IMO that's all I'm saying!

Back