Got Some Of My Kotobukiya SW Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do you like it??? im hoping they will release a han solo stormrooper that has a base that connects to the luke kind of like the mace windu and yoda. im really hoping they will make a darth sidious or a qui gonn

I'm running out of room as well for both my SW stuff what little I own and my LOTR stuff. My CC is starting to get mad at me instead of a ball and chain :p

for some reason women just dont understand about how important the star wars collection is..... it must be complete and it must have all the new cool stuff. :banana :banana :banana

i like all the stormtrooper stuff,i got the Sergeant and corporal sandtroopers on order from japan so i can pose them all together,hope weta bring out a stormtrooper statue soon

Yeah, doesn't make sense. They have to have 47 different colors of the same shoes dont they? :p :lol

I've got all the Kotobukiya figures from the OT on order, except the first Vader who I've bought from a boardmember and should come in in the next few days. A local shop was having a special offer on them and I thought I might as well complete the set in one go. Ought to be a couple of months before they're all in though.

Anyway, while some collectors frown at the material and the look ('big action figures' and what not), I think that suits Star Wars. And if it keeps the price down, so much the better.

Could someone perhaps be so kind and take a picture of a Koto figure next to a SSW statue? Josh said they're practically the same size, but I think seeing them together would make envisaging things a lot easier.

Anyway, while some collectors frown at the material and the look ('big action figures' and what not), I think that suits Star Wars. And if it keeps the price down, so much the better.

Yeah, I dont have a problem with the material either and I was looking at some of the SW Unleashed figures that a couple people said these are like. Those unleashed figures look much cheaper than these do. I'm very happy to have these and really can't wait to get one of my two vaders so I can see him in a bigger form than my ROTS figures.

I would take a picture but someone else has my camera right now and I won't have it back till Monday.

i have like these since the first time i saw one in a comic shop. he had the jango fett on display im not the biggest jango fan so i opted to purchase the luke stormtrooper first then i got the darth maul then i just kept buying and buying and buying. i think i have a spending problem when it comes to star wars toys

I could see where that would happen with these items. They are very nicely done and look dam good. Another character I think would look cool done this way would be Grievous.

Hi All,
Looking at images of the kotobukiya Darth Vader II standing on the lava--it looks great.

Can you please tell me if this is a sculpture, or if it is a model that needs to be assembled? (the Starwars.com site wasn't clear)

Hello,

Yeah, it looks dam good doesn't it. I'm gonna have mine on one end with Vader 1 on the other.They have to be put together but its really simple.

Back