Got my wyatt pf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cabbell2207

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Just got my Wyatt Earp PF and wanted to show it off. I love the attention to detail it's really a great piece. A couple of things i wish Sideshow would have put on Wyatt was the badge he wore and i also noticed they didn't put the stick pin on his tie. Still this is a home run all the way and i highly recommend it. sorry for the horrible pic.

Hello everyone,
Just got my Wyatt Earp PF and wanted to show it off. I love the attention to detail it's really a great piece. A couple of things i wish Sideshow would have put on Wyatt was the badge he wore and i also noticed they didn't put the stick pin on his tie. Still this is a home run all the way and i highly recommend it. sorry for the horrible pic.

Congratulations on the purchase! I also love my Wyatt Earp PF. I highly recommend you pick up the Doc Holliday PF if you can. They look simply amazing displayed next to each other.

Have it and Doc excl...Truly beautiful and it's a damn shame they are not sold out!...The Doc Holiday vest material is just stunning

Truly beautiful and it's a damn shame they are not sold out!...

I know! How do amazing PFs like Wyatt, Doc, Blackbeard, Vlad and Mola Ram end up on the gift card list? The edition sizes aren't huge, either.

It's a travesty.

This is an awesome piece, same with Doc, would love to see more Six Gun Legends in PF.

Back