Got my wife 1 carat diamond...now I can collect whatever I please

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iampiya

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Sawasdee Krub...Greeting form Bankok, Thailand...a land of smile :wave
Great to be here. And yes...I did mean it in the title..hahaha.

A casual collector myself with no specific series in mind. Just collect what I like. I have combination of 1/6 scale, bust, statue. And I do like prop replicas a lot but it's hard to find in BKK (may be the mkt is too small here) - any reco on this will be appreciated.

And if plan to visit Thailand & need any advise or reco, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,
iampiya

Hi iampiya,
I travel to BKK often (2-3 times a year) because of business and love the city and the people! I know there are figure stores in MBK (7th floor), but do you know of any other place (store or online) in BKK that sell figures at reasonable prices? (I collect Hot Toys).

Hi iampiya,
I travel to BKK often (2-3 times a year) because of business and love the city and the people! I know there are figure stores in MBK (7th floor), but do you know of any other place (store or online) in BKK that sell figures at reasonable prices? (I collect Hot Toys).

Hi akbakb...I like MBK too but the prices are a bit too high there. Do u know the shopping center called Seacon Square? It's located off from the city center though but all the taxi drivers should know this place (very famous for locals). On G floor, there is a toy shop named "Friendly Toys". The owner is very very friendly as his store name indicates :). He does carry hot toys & sideshow & other Japanese figures. Prices are very competitive and often times, the prices of his pre-order items is lower than the SQ & US!!! Here is the website: https://www.friendly-toys.com
However, it uses Thai language in the website though. But since u r familiar with Thai Baht, u may easily do the conversion urself.

Btw...I just came bak from his store about 30 min ago...LOL :lol

Thanks for the tip! I will definitely check it out.
I will also see if I can find some "gift" for my girlfriend like you did. Maybe then she can accept this hobby of ours...

Back