Got my Tonner Spider-Man Dolls

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do Tonner Dolls hold their value in the long run? I've got a niece on the way, and being the good godfather that I am, I'd like to set the kid on the right path as soon as it pops out. :emperor

Rooster said:
Do Tonner Dolls hold their value in the long run? I've got a niece on the way, and being the good godfather that I am, I'd like to set the kid on the right path as soon as it pops out. :emperor

Then get her some Hot Toys:cool:

Eli26 said:
Same here. I wouldn't even be thinking of something like this at the moment regarding a new born. lol

I'm speechless about the quality/$$$ of these...... things.

Rooster, knock yourself out as a good godfather. The week after my daughter was born last June I bought her her first Barbies and put them away for her in her nursery closet---- Superman & Lois from SUPERMAN RETURNS. Start them right my friend...

Karma said:
Knew I'd seen this guy before

It's the lead guy from Team America!!! :lol :lol

7005.jpg

Geez, I thought it was a k.d.lang doll the first time I saw it!

I have the super woman and wonder woman tonners and they are nice. I bought the Gwen and Mary Jane because they look nice too. Spidey, I am not sold on. Tonner has a huge following, but I am not sure if sales will cross over to the average comic fan. I am glad ss is selling them though

Surely if the Tonner people even thought about creating a Medieval Kurgan their brains would hemorrhage and quite possibly explode. There would be mass carnage, because people who could create such weak products are unable to even contemplate the awesomeness of the Kurgan.

However, if one were able to survive (possibly through a deal with Lucifer) and somehow saw the project to fruition it would still be the most awesome thing ever f'n created!!!

Thats just the kind of power of the...

Medieval F'n Kurgan​
:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Back