Got my SDCC Sideshow Prize

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You gotta get this piece on display. It's a crime to leave it boxed. Get it behind glass and at eye level. I turn mine on every few weeks and just appreciate how awesome it is. Best incorporation of electronics and effects of ANY Sideshow piece.

Damn, can't edit above post on my iPhone, but that was in response to TOE. Get all that stuff on display and admired.

when I got, I checked only to make sure everything is intact. Didn't care for the light. I'm sure its okay though....i hope.

I got the Spiderman dio from Dave.So, hope Dave says YEs they work lol.

I don't think there's anything wrong with the OP's request.... It's not that he's complaining, but that he would like to get it in perfect working order. I'd want the same....

I didn't even know that the Sentinel's head flickers!!!!!! That's awesome!!!! :rock

thanks, guys. Have it displayed next to the Wolverine/shadowcat peice. just need to pick up the Emma/Beast now

when I got, I checked only to make sure everything is intact. Didn't care for the light. I'm sure its okay though....i hope.

I got the Spiderman dio from Dave.So, hope Dave says YEs they work lol.

They worked when I packed it up.

I say just return the dang thing! And ask for a refund . . .In fact ask them to exchange it for a Beast/Emma instead.

Anyway, good luck on getting that to work. I didn't have problems with mine when I got it . . .used, after paying $600 for it . . .

Back