Got Leia!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm betting she doesn't sell out in the first 45 minutes.

I wonder if a lot of the flippers are starting to bail on these, since they rarely go for more than retail on eBay.

I was just looking at the order page again and noticed that listed with what you get it says blaster pistol. Not pistols. It shows her blaster and a stormtrooper blaster, but I was just curious why it wasn't listed.
JAAKUB

I got mine relatively easily. I forgot about the PPO because of work issues and didn't log on until 10:10, I signed in and ordered and got my confirmation email all by 10:12.....I wish they were all this easy!

jason2885 said:
congrats

she was my first PF now I have all of them

Thanks--- I've also got a Grievous on the way (wish it was also the Exc... but oh well.... I got it at a steal so I'm not complaining---roughly $400 CANADIAN).

I can't wait to get home and check it out--- I'm on the slipery slope now as I've got my first PF.........

lcummins said:
I think this was the fastest SW PPO I've ever had! Can anybody beat this!!!

* ORDER DATE 2007-03-23 17:00:29

29 seconds? Wow, hard to believe anyone could have gotten it in any quicker than that.

NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in the Uk and the usual time to pre order is 6.00pm for me.

I forgot the clocks over in the US have been put a hour forward!!!!

Looks like Leia is more popular than Han - we set a new record for number of members online at once.

2131_press02-001.jpg

Looks like a bobblehead. :lol

Darklord Dave said:
Looks like Leia is more popular than Han - we set a new record for number of members online at once.

It was bound to happen sooner or later. I think we have twice as many members as when we had the Han pre-order. Hopefully we'll get up to 2K soon.

Back