Got a Great price on Kong vs V Rex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eli26 said:
Can someone please post shots of this statue next to other items or people so we get a better idea of its size. Thanks!
Six pages worth and I am still waiting!

picture in the very first post shows it next to my 1:1 Kroenen helmet.
So imagine thats a person's head basically.

I'm trying so hard to resist the temptation of this statue. It really is a great looking piece but just doesn't fit with my LOTR and SW.

Loki, I am a LotR collector first and foremost. I do, however, have just about every piece in the Kong line.

If you have any LotR polystone pieces, the Kong stuff fits in rather nicely with it.

Kong VS Rex is a amazing statue, and at the prices it's going for now, it's a steal.

Agent23 said:
Loki, I am a LotR collector first and foremost. I do, however, have just about every piece in the Kong line.

If you have any LotR polystone pieces, the Kong stuff fits in rather nicely with it.

Kong VS Rex is a amazing statue, and at the prices it's going for now, it's a steal.

I know it's a great piece and a great price. But I also know what I have coming in the next few months :monkey4

I don't think that the Kong pieces will all of a sudden vanish, you should be fine waiting a few months.

If you can! :lol

LOTRFan said:
I don't think that the Kong pieces will all of a sudden vanish, you should be fine waiting a few months.

If you can! :lol

I'd love to wait and get this around May or so, once things have slowed down. But I've shown that I have very little will power. I need to tape a list of my pre-orders to every computer. That might help me from splurging.

Ok after much procrastinating and thinking I FINALLY picked this beauty up. It arrived today. Bloody huge box in person!
But I got a surprise when I took the base out and found that it was SIGNED BY EDEN SMALL & SHAUN BOLTON. :joy :bow
Finally got it on the pegs, and its replacing Saurons display spot (he needs a new spot to call home) This is a new grail for me, dont think I could ever part with it, the flawless sculpt/painting and having the base signed just makes it more all the more special :love

Back