Got a Great price on Kong vs V Rex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him on Friday. IT'S AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A gret piece made even better with the great price. Anyone who wants this should go to the site. By far the best deal I have recieved since I started collecting top of the line products!!

This is so annoying. Theres a wonderful picefor it, which I could finally afford. And I cant get it coz I dont have the space anymore. What a bummer. I already have a Weta Kong piece too and I'm trying to limit them,(Vrex Bust)

Man you should try and make room. This piece is AWSOME!!

I will have to give it a month or so but I am pretty sure this is my Fav. piece in my room.

thanks, mine will be here thurs. Does the last stand statue come in 2 pieces aswell? Can't find to many pics of that one on the board.

I finally broke down and got the centaur from Narnia. It will now look nice next to the battling minotaur.

I'm so tempted to get the Kong vs Rex but even at that great price, I just can't justify it right now. Not to mention, I have no idea where it'd go.

Boba Fett said:
I finally broke down and got the centaur from Narnia. It will now look nice next to the battling minotaur.

Nice, I hate sales like this. I got kong vs trex last stand white which oreius and gerneral otmin :chew :chew :chew :banghead ...

Yeah I hate them too, but I am eyeing that Venatosaurus as well. It's really nice and at $39, how can you not resist?? I plan to get it when I get paid next week. Hopefully, it will still be available:

image_2_500h.jpg

image_1_500h.jpg

I think I may end up canceling my Subject 57 regular zombie doctor in order to afford this.

winkie said:
I got kong vs trex, last stand, white which, oreius and gerneral otmin
:lol that is almost the EXACT set-up in my office right now

except I also have the set of Kong Skulls

My kong statues just showed up, 1 question when I placed kong on his base it won't got down all the way there is probbaly a half inch gap between his feet and the base I have tried lifting him up but the base wants to come with him. Anyone else have this problem? I am afraid to try to hard don't want to break anything it's a pain in the ass it's heavy and awkward to try and pick up.

P.s. I am happy to have it in one piece ( well 2 ) after the way that shipping box looked. Ups needs get there people gloves with little hooks in them to avoid the butter fingers and stop dropping everything.

mine had a little trouble sliding in to the hilt to. Seemed to hit bottom quick, but with a wiggle or 2 full penetration was accomplished.

Im not sure theres any real secret to getting it to fit properly, just some patience and muscle holding it up straight until its lined up perfectly.

Back