GoqhTheJedi's Coollection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man all that Star Wars stuff is awesome!!!

I love the Y-Wing and the little turbolaser battery under it.

Very cool collection and display. I live in California USA and would be very afraid to display my collection like that, with the earthquakes and all.

Very cool collection and display. I live in California USA and would be very afraid to display my collection like that, with the earthquakes and all.

My Friend I got same worry like yours because my city got the same risk like california,but what can you do about this anyway,display your collectibles and enjoy it.

WOW!!!! Speechless!!! YOu have an INCREDIBLE collection!! One can see that a lot of time,money, research and searching has been put forth to aquire a room like this!! Be proud my friend!! Setup is top notch too!! COngrats!!

Fantastic Bruce Lee statue GoqhTheJedi! :hi5: I am seriously considering getting one of those now!:exactly: :wave

Yes indeed I think you should get this statue(but it's not resin),it has some quality problems but overall a nice statue and likeness is fantastic,now I'm waiting hottoys DX bruce lee.These two are number 1 and 2 for likeness I think.

Back