Good stores in LA?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm only thing that's close would be Frank & Son's collectibles show which is open on wed & saturdays only.

Hmm only thing that's close would be Frank & Son's collectibles show which is open on wed & saturdays only.

I wasn't impressed with the selection there. I walked by a booth where a lady had a few Sideshow statues on display and I saw her dusting them, not that there is anything wrong with that.

I wasn't impressed with the selection there. I walked by a booth where a lady had a few Sideshow statues on display and I saw her dusting them, not that there is anything wrong with that.

How long ago was this? I think he's looking for Hot Toys stuff more than Sideshow statues. In the last few months there's been a blooming of 3-4 booths who've been stocking up on Hot Toys figures.

Echobase Toys in Commerce - about a 45 minute drive - but they'll have the best selection of SSC and HT and other 1/6 anywhere in LA. Loose stuff too.

How's the pricing at Frank n' Sons? Are they Ebay mark up price or online store prices?

Back