Good smile company teenage mutant ninja turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Leonardo in today. I saw these in person at SDCC so I knew what to expect in regard to the size. It's a small statue but the details and paint are great--plus I really like the design. I'm looking forward to getting the rest of them. It's a pretty impressive set when they're all together.

3b37fc4e1193008b36fde3472e9e6541.jpg

d6fe7f09fa1d42b13ac847abfa5ca399.jpg

b0fda2cf90b267545d5a6dfb1baa6ad1.jpg

1c98cb92d04675e47a7ea6d9c1305492.jpg

5da8dda992e2a0751d406c53768c17ad.jpg

With a 1/6 figure

8afd2808d7899b70876d5f7f2bb9c31a.jpg

With a Bishoujo

ece5a780dbd9abd008d96f5fd3a8551f.jpg

Thanks for pics and comparison shots Zod! Paint and detail do look great, just wish he was bigger. But I guess the set will look good together and Leonardo is the smallest one right?

looks pretty good! The size issue always cracks me up between Japanese fig and statue collectors. As long as the fig is pvc and under $200 they're happy as they hate the weight, fragility and "higher prices" of the statues lol. Cracks me up when I see them with their 8 figure anime dioramas running them roughly around $600-800... not to say I haven't been tempted myself :lol

Yeah I definitely would've preferred it to be bigger but whatever. At least they're slightly more affordable since I didn't originally intend to get them and want to work them into a tight budget.

Blarg. Was already tough justifying the cost on these this time of year. Crotch high to a Hot Toy for Leo barely makes the full set taller than one. Think I'm gonna have to cancel my BBTS orders.

yep $100 for that size no thanks, cancelled all of mine as well, I was thinking they were going to be at least 1/6 scale but these look 1/10

I understand being disappointed that they're as small as they are--I'd love to have larger versions of these designs--but complaining about the price doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Costs for everything in this hobby are going up--you can't get a Hot Toys figure for under $200 anymore and SS PFs are now $480 as a baseline. I would have liked to have seen these come in around $10-20 less but the price isn't a deal breaker to me.

Didn't even know these existed but damn they look good.

Ami Ami have them for under £70 each (no Leo though :() so I'm very tempted, these are great little pieces.

Neil

Couldn't cancel mine. So I guess I'll be getting these soon. Cowabunga. Also. Raphael is supposed to ship together with my Leo.

Every time I see these, all I think is Teenage Mutant Ninja...Frogs?

Wow, Raph is coming already? That's fast...I guess I'm used to delays for everything nowadays lol

Raphael shipped today from Good Smile. I like that these are getting released quickly. Hopefully it won't be too long of a wait for the last two.

Back