Good News Everyone!..Airsoft provides a 'sterling' source for custom 1:1 Blasters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The airsoft Stormtrooper blaster is up for sale: https://shop.ehobbyasia.com/s-t-e11-blaster-aeg.html#.WIrtOVyqlcg

Forgot to say the E-11 scope is also way too in the back, a couple centimeters more and it would have been off the blaster. How hard is for these companies to make a decently accurate Stormtrooper blaster, or at least a decent looking Sterling - may it be a L2A3 based or a C1 based, but not a combo of the two? It's not like they cannot have enough images of good E-11 or Sterlings out there, considering present internet access... In some aspects the Hasbro blaster looks better

E_11_Stormtrooper_Blaster_comparison.jpg

I'm thinking I might bite on this crappy airsoft version :(

realistically, I wont ever be able to get a deactivated sterling and have the time to make the mods into a work of art.

I could however track down a tank scope to upgrade on this gun, position it correctly, maybe order some new t-tracks and maybe gut out all the airsoft internals and put in a sound board and some LEDs. I just want that real steel feel so bad, that's why I never bought one of those resin kits. I did buy an MR E-11 when it first came out, but it's just a solid piece of metal. no folding stock, no trigger or cocking mechanism, no removable mag, it's pretty boring and extremely heavy.

Jknow - do you have an MR E-11? Do you know how much you think I can fetch for it? It would be great if I could afford to buy one of these airsoft guns and some upgrade parts.

Also you mentioned it had the incorrect amount of holes? Or did I read wrong... Let me know if this airsoft gun is salvageable and what upgrade parts would I need!

Or would it be easier to start from a more basic Sterling Airsoft model? https://www.evike.com/products/50076/ This guy is on sale afterall.. but man I wouldn't even know where to start. Maybe I could trade the MR E-11 for someone who would be interested in making the conversion for me?

I'm thinking I might bite on this crappy airsoft version :(

realistically, I wont ever be able to get a deactivated sterling and have the time to make the mods into a work of art.

I could however track down a tank scope to upgrade on this gun, position it correctly, maybe order some new t-tracks and maybe gut out all the airsoft internals and put in a sound board and some LEDs. I just want that real steel feel so bad, that's why I never bought one of those resin kits. I did buy an MR E-11 when it first came out, but it's just a solid piece of metal. no folding stock, no trigger or cocking mechanism, no removable mag, it's pretty boring and extremely heavy.

Jknow - do you have an MR E-11? Do you know how much you think I can fetch for it? It would be great if I could afford to buy one of these airsoft guns and some upgrade parts.

Also you mentioned it had the incorrect amount of holes? Or did I read wrong... Let me know if this airsoft gun is salvageable and what upgrade parts would I need!

Or would it be easier to start from a more basic Sterling Airsoft model? https://www.evike.com/products/50076/ This guy is on sale afterall.. but man I wouldn't even know where to start. Maybe I could trade the MR E-11 for someone who would be interested in making the conversion for me?

My advice is to wait for another company to make a good airsoft E-11 Stormtrooper blaster. This looks bad, especially for the money asked, heck it is no more accurate than a Hasbro blaster, but 10 times the price. Or get the regular Sterling airsoft and upgrade it yourself. FieldMarshall makes awesome Hengstler counter and M19 scope replicas out of metal on RPF and FISD (and I think cylinders too), you can get Roy T-tracks (https://wannawanga.com/shop/), and metal scope rail can be found on FISD too.

If you have the MR E-11 I'd say keep it. It is one of the most accurate out there, full metal and very cool. It is light years ahead of this airsoft. The MR is missing the counter and cylinders, but you can add them to it. In fact a RPF member from Germany added my extra cylinders to his MR (the cylinders had small thin earth magnets), and a couple 501st guys from FISD added Hengstler counters to their MR E-11 blasters, since you only need to unscrew a few things. MR is closer in weight to the real deal. If you want a real Steling in US you can get it from IMA or uniquecanes

jkno, you are my hero.

The MR is amazing looking, but it's not functional at all. I like my props functional. This is why I am still looking for an E-11. Another airsoft version wont likely happen for a long time.

Do you think anyone would take an MR E-11 as full payment for a trade / commission of an airsoft sterling (gutted) with the upgraded parts? If you know any good builders please let me know their contact so I can give it a whirl!

I was looking at this and bumped into the Umarex c96 mauser replica. I couldn't find comparisons to the denix or MCG mauser replicas. What are people's thoughts?

I was looking at this and bumped into the Umarex c96 mauser replica. I couldn't find comparisons to the denix or MCG mauser replicas. What are people's thoughts?

I think the Umarex is closer to what Han used in Rogue One

Back