• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gonzo Photo Muppet Prop Replica By Master Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Chino

Freaked Out
Reaction score
A full size prop from The Muppets.

The late Master Replicas created this piece using the original patterns and similar materials that won't degrade like most Muppets, to faithfully reproduce the designed versions for still photo sessions.

Muppet “Photo" Puppets have an internal metal skeleton for posing instead of hand openings.

Fully poseable with mouth expression and full articulation in neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees, ankles and fingers. Gonzo comes with an official certificate of authenticity, a display stand and numbered plaque limited Edition of 2500, low number 384.

Gonzo measures approximately 26" x 9.5” x 7"

The piece is new only opened for the pics. His heavy-duty collectable box is included also.

Im asking 280.00 and the shipping is included in the price, but sorry no shipping to Europe only US.

Regards

49869505.jpg

29915658.jpg

88315644.jpg

59417996.jpg

40920700.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for an amazing product. Have the Animal, and I wished the line had continued as these things are awesome. Good luck to whoever grabs this amazing Muppet.

:goodpost:

I have kermit also but that`s the only one im keeping.

I`ve sold Animal, and this one is the only one left.

Any Muppet fan will be very happy.

A couple members told me to drop the price a little bit.

265.00 that`s the lowest i can get and still the shipping is included in this price.

Regards

After waiting for a while :impatient: i see nobody wants a Gonzo.

:rotfl knowing is winning half the battle.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Back