Golf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deeznutz6

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just realized no golf thread

My guess not a popular sport amongst this crowd

Anyone play or enjoy the game?

Just started to play last year, im obsessed with it in the summer

I like Golf myself. Enjoy watching Tiger anyways and the Rider Cup. I play but I suck really bad at it.

I hate watching golf and hate playing it. Seems so stupid to hit a ball and then chase after it. I would rather hit a ball and have someone else chase it: maybe that's why baseball makes more logical sense. Let's hit ***** and chase them, don't we have dogs for that??? Its sort of like playing catch with yourself! I throw the ball as far as I can and then chase after it like a moron. Going to a driving range is more like it! I hit ball as far as I can and watch it go and then I don't have to chase it around!

golf instructor here............:wave

Picture071_zpsdca8c775.jpg

Picture072_zpse919005a.jpg

:wink1:.............:lol

I hate watching golf and hate playing it. Seems so stupid to hit a ball and then chase after it. I would rather hit a ball and have someone else chase it: maybe that's why baseball makes more logical sense. Let's hit ***** and chase them, don't we have dogs for that??? Its sort of like playing catch with yourself! I throw the ball as far as I can and then chase after it like a moron. Going to a driving range is more like it! I hit ball as far as I can and watch it go and then I don't have to chase it around!

Nah, you've missed the point. Half the beauty of golf is being able to take an entire day to walk around a nice park because you can. The ball is simply the enabling instrument in the scenario. Much like the enjoyment of fishing is not, much of the time, predicated on the mere catching of fish.

I was a regular player-- I used to play at least 18 holes a day during the summer months. I think I've played maybe four times since my first child was born (she'll be seven in June). I gave it up to spend time with my kids.

I'm sure that I'll get back into it when they're older-- maybe it'll be something that they'd like to play so we'll play it together.

I like Golf myself. Enjoy watching Tiger anyways and the Rider Cup. I play but I suck really bad at it.

Practice man, its one of those things you have to keep doing, I try and at least hit ***** once a week

I root for Tiger also, hes near teh top going into Saturday at the Masters
SHould be a good weekend

I love to play, but don't get out as much as I'd like to. With the snow almost all gone courses around here should be opening soon.:impatient:

Practice man, its one of those things you have to keep doing, I try and at least hit ***** once a week

I root for Tiger also, hes near teh top going into Saturday at the Masters
SHould be a good weekend

I know. It would go a long way to breaking the bad habits from playing baseball. Just need to get off my butt to do so.

He was. :lol tournament officials told him what he did was correct then went and changed their minds. Now he's -1.

I know. It would go a long way to breaking the bad habits from playing baseball. Just need to get off my butt to do so.

He was. :lol tournament officials told him what he did was correct then went and changed their minds. Now he's -1.

Just saw that, crazy, they are also saying he shoudl DQ himself, wonder what he will do

They need him in golf or no 50% of the viewership drops off

Yeah that was such bs! A official watched him play at the 15th and said nothing! Hours later a 2 stroke penalty.....BS!!!

Back