Going to C4? Adam Hughes print....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, the last thing we want is to get our copies and have dogears all over them . . .

Radagaster said:
Yep, the last thing we want is to get our copies and have dogears all over them . . .

Please don't say something like that :monkey4

Anyway, J.J. just posted that he has all the prints and will get them all out within the next week or so.

Radagaster said:
Wow, $920 definitely puts a different perspective on the print I got from Adam! Too bad someone else is holding it for me as well! I heard that none of these came in any poster tubes at CIV?

we had a hard enough time shipping all our prints out; if we were to have shipped out 250 tubes...? It would have cost us a small fortune. We did supply plastic sleeves though, like posters come in, free of charge.

As for you folks with your pieces at the framers? print out that auction; you can use it for your insurance value should anything go wrong during framing.....

Even Adam and I were surprised at how high that ended. But its a pleasant surprise, for those that already have the piece. I'll bet though that the price doesn't stay that high... when more pieces hit ebay, its bound to drop some.

Radagaster said:

decent picture framing will hide any dogears behind the mat...
just don't go tacking them to your walls with thumb tacs or tape!

:D

DarthSaffron said:
decent picture framing will hide any dogears behind the mat...
just don't go tacking them to your walls with thumb tacs or tape!

:D
Now you tell me:rotfl

I was adamant about keeping the corners pristine so I just went ahead and thumbtacked the middle...

When mine arrives, I'm just going to 'fold' it up and put under my bed until I find a place to hang it... :lol

I can't wait for mine to arrive... fingers crossed it will be in time for my brithday - 19th June.

PsychoCenobte :monkey5

Back