Going To Be A Dad Again

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RagingBull

Super Freak
Reaction score
Really excited. My wife told me she was pregnant this morning. I'm not allowed to tell anyone yet as she is only 2 or 3 weeks along & its early days but hey I can tell people on here.
Last year was a really stressful year for me & my wife. My wife was actually pregnant then but lost it unfortunately & that made a bad year far worse.
2013 has been the complete opposite & this had been the icing on cake for me. I just hope her pregnancy all goes well. We all ready have a little boy so it'll be nice seeing him growing up with a little brother or sister.

I have three children...children are hands-down the very best thing that can happen to a human being.

At 48 years old and already with three children, I would be ecstatic to have more and would not spend a fraction of a second mulling the thought.

When I say congratulations, I don't mean it as it applies in a society that encourages a cheer to strangers in the name of politeness. I mean it from someone who truly understands how deeply incredible a responsibility and how wonderfully fulfilling an experience it is to be a parent.

I believe that anyone who truly understands that is jealous of anyone else who gets another one.

Congratulations.

Really excited. My wife told me she was pregnant this morning. I'm not allowed to tell anyone yet as she is only 2 or 3 weeks along & its early days but hey I can tell people on here.
Last year was a really stressful year for me & my wife. My wife was actually pregnant then but lost it unfortunately & that made a bad year far worse.
2013 has been the complete opposite & this had been the icing on cake for me. I just hope her pregnancy all goes well. We all ready have a little boy so it'll be nice seeing him growing up with a little brother or sister.

Awwwwwwwwwww.......I know what you've been doing!

NAUGHTY BOY!!!!! :lol

Best wishes to you all!

Thanks guys :) @ Darth. Yeah becoming a Dad is the best thing to ever happen to me. It's going to be amazing having another one & until you have a child of your own you can't describe how special it feels. If I was loaded I would love to have 5. It's still early days yet so I am a little nervous because obviously things can go wrong.

:clap Congrats RagingBull!!! I have a 3 year old daughter & an 9 month old son. It's the greatest feeling in the world and words cannot express the happiness I get when holding my children. Best wishes to you & your family.

Ha yeah I didn't know what to say back to that :lol

I remember my wife telling her family when she was 1st pregnant & her Dad turned to me & said I thought I told you, you could never do that with my daughter. Her 4 big brothers were just staring at me. That was some wierd atmosphere. He never did like me much though :lol

I have three children...children are hands-down the very best thing that can happen to a human being.

At 48 years old and already with three children, I would be ecstatic to have more and would not spend a fraction of a second mulling the thought.

When I say congratulations, I don't mean it as it applies in a society that encourages a cheer to strangers in the name of politeness. I mean it from someone who truly understands how deeply incredible a responsibility and how wonderfully fulfilling an experience it is to be a parent.

I believe that anyone who truly understands that is jealous of anyone else who gets another one.

Congratulations.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Back