Going rate for Cave Troll LSB ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siren3-4

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does anyone know the going rate for the Cave Troll LSB ? I want to save up and get one but I haven't seen any for sale in a while . . .

I've been looking too, and if I can chip away the last of our credit card debt, I'll be thinking about getting this guy for sure. I've seen some online retailers say that he is still in stock, but then when you try to purchase, the item comes up as sold out. I've not been looking on ebay lately, but I saw prices range from 300-400.

Good luck!!!

Just be aware that it is nothing (in color) like the production pics. I had 2 diff ones from SS that were both a dark army green. I got with cust service and they checked several more and they were all the same.

I really wanted that one as a keeper, and if it looked like the pics on the SS prod page I would still have it today. :banghead

Really, mine isn't green at all? :dunno

LegendaryScaleCaveTroll002.jpg

LegendaryScaleCaveTroll022.jpg

Just for reference, I was outbid on a Cave Troll LSB this week for $355 final price, and then immediately after somebody posted one for $289 BiN that I scooped up. :) Sometimes it pays to lose auctions I guess!

Congrats!! Still saving up for this one myself, but I hope another couple of rounds of ebay and I can afford this one!

Just for reference, I was outbid on a Cave Troll LSB this week for $355 final price, and then immediately after somebody posted one for $289 BiN that I scooped up. :) Sometimes it pays to lose auctions I guess!

So, you got outbid ? Well... That would be by me !
Glad to hear you got it all worked out well in the end.
Go ahed, just rub them $66 in my face... :banghead

Well, thats life, sometimes you win, sometimes you loose. In the end I still think we are both winners this time. The Cave Troll LSB is definatley worth the spent money ! :banana

Agreed, I am very happy with the piece! Funny to hear we were both bidding on the same one - I am sure that happens on here from time to time though. :lol

So, you got outbid ? Well... That would be by me !
Glad to hear you got it all worked out well in the end.
Go ahed, just rub them $66 in my face... :banghead

Well, thats life, sometimes you win, sometimes you loose. In the end I still think we are both winners this time. The Cave Troll LSB is definatley worth the spent money ! :banana

Back