Godzilla collector from NC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

Hesei

Hello, all! I've been a collector of all things Godzilla for almost two decades, now. Theres a bit of diversity with Gamera and a very small portion of King Kong. But with the big G, there's a srong focus on Trendmasters products. It's gotten a bit expensive now that I've been chasing prototypes and unreleased stuff, but it's still fun.
Also really into video games, collecting old consoles and games, though those are mostly in storage with all the Godzilla glut in my home. Been picking up select First4Figures statues for a few years now, too.

I think I've run across this forum In the past, but a friend on another board recommended I join when he saw a recent WTB post of mine.
Been loving the collection galleries here. I love seeing all the lighting and display methods. I'm very excited to look through all the threads and jump in on some of those discussions.

Greetings From NC!! Lots of NC people joining now. I have been a member since December and I love all the info and interaction!!:panic:

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm looking forward to jumping into the G thread. Pity there's only the one... that's 111 pages... now I've apparently made a commitment. :slap

Another North Carolinian right here as well! Welcome Aboard!

This maybe a little of OT. But I would really love to see them make a BIG Godzilla. I did buy the one they have/had. I did like it, only when Yoda is bigger then him. Well.

Love Godzilla.. Love NYC and love that toy store around from st marks and near kim's video, the one that sells all the Japanese import ____...also love st marks ale house, mmm $ wings on monday nights... Oh yea, Distroy all monsters.

Hello from Ireland.

MRB

Back